Talking Fish provides a full range of speech pathology services. Our main services include:
- Speech and language assessments (2 years+)
- Speech and language therapy
- Literacy assessment and therapy
- Augmentative and alternative communication assessment and implementation
- Feeding assessment and therapy
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions as we may be able to assist you with your speech pathology needs even if they are not specifically listed above.
Talking Fish is a mobile therapy service. Services can be delivered:
- At home
- At school
- At kinder/childcare
- At another convenient location
- Assessment: $250
- Therapy: $140 per hour
- If there are multiple clients at the one location, we are able to provide half hour sessions for $70 each.
Talking Fish Speech Pathology is unfortunately no longer a bulk-billing service. If you have an Enhanced Primary Care Plan from your GP we will be able to provide services from which you can claim a Medicare rebate. Our services are also eligible for rebates from private health cover if you have speech pathology as an added extra.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and we can make sure we are able to offer the most appropriate services to you and your family.